The Bresser Messier NT-130S/650 Parabolic Newtonian OTA telescope is an f/5 focal ratio optical tube only, supplied without mount and tripod.
• Precisely made parabolic mirror, perfect suitable for visual observing and astrophotography
• Perfect for beginners, but also a nice rich field scope for experienced astronomers and astrophotography.
• It will match perfect on Exos-1 (EQ4) and bigger mounts.
• 6x30 straight through reticle
• Cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
• Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
• 50,8mm (2) to 31,7mm (1,25) adapter with integrated T2 thread (T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
Optical design Newtonian Reflector
Magnification from 25x
Maximum recommended magnification 260x
Primary mirror diameter 130 mm
Objective diameter 130 mm
Focal length 650 mm
Angular resolution 1 arc seconds
Dust protection caps Dust protection caps for open aperture and eyepiece holder
Net weight OTA (incl. accessories) 4 kg
Tube diameter 165 mm
Tube length 610 mm